Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Been a long time, been a long lonely, lonely, lonely time......

So....I have not updated my blog in almost a year. Yes, my peeps, I have had a life since then, just have not chosen to write about it. I think it is a shame, because I realized how much fun I had writing my India blog. If you have not seen it, you should definitly check it out, www.bangaloreadventures.blogspot.com. This blog details my three week trip to India in February for work.
I also need to credit Amalia for making me get it together and post an update. (Thank you my sweets for probably being the only person that still checks my blog.) Thanks to her, I have kicked it into high gear and will do a better job of posting updates. The thing is.......I want my posts to be relative and interesting. You probably don't want to know what I had for dinner last night, or what I wore to work. No offense, but some blogs are just BORING. I am a follower to quite a few blogs that are very interesting and entertaining. I would like to call out my friend Sara and her Mom, Pam. I love reading Pam's blog, especially about her winter life in Panama. Awesome!!
So I promise you this.......I WILL update my blog on a regular basis. I WILL make it interesting and relatively funny. All I ask of you....is that you continue to show some interest in updates on my daily life. :)

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Get back to blogging April. You have great stuff to share and inspire me along with Joanna Bacon. I've often thought of documenting this thing called life but never seem to start. I think I will thanks to you.